Quarantine makes it easier to get enough time to workout at home, however, in regular terms, with school, homework, extracurricular activities, and everything else going on, we usually don´t have enough time to work out. In previous blogs we spoke about the importance of integrating exercise to our lifestyle. I will give you some tips for how to make exercising part of your regular routine:
- Make everyday activities more active, even small changes can help: You can take the stairs instead of the elevator, wash your dad´s car, walk into your neighbor’s instead of sending a message or go walking to school.
- Be active with friends and family: Having a workout partner may make you more likely to enjoy exercise. You can also plan social activities that involve exercise. You might also consider joining an exercise group or class, such as a dance class, hiking club, or volleyball team.
- Keep track of your progress: Keeping a log of your activity or using a fitness tracker may help you set goals and stay motivated.
- Make exercise more fun: Try listening to music or watching TV while you exercise. Also, mix things up a little bit, if you stick with just one type of exercise, you might get bored. Try doing a combination of activities.
- Find activities that you can do even when the weather is bad: You can walk in a mall, climb stairs, or work out in a gym even if the weather stops you from exercising outside
The gym is advised for teenagers around the age of 14 where they can take more advantage of it without any inconvenience. The flow of natural hormones at this age among men and women is increased and the natural growth factor is potentiated by gym exercises leading to good strong, muscular, lean and healthy physique in men and shapely, lean health with good contour among women.