The baby in the very first year of life learns how to crawl, walk and run which are sort of gyming exercises where the muscles get exerted against resistance.
If there is no age to start walking, cycling, swimming, running among children, then why is there an age limit to start going to the gym? So the really important thing is that the trainer teaches the basic, safe and right movements of the exercise to newcomers, so that they may learn the right technique.
Benefits of Exercise
- Help you control your weight: Along with diet, exercise plays an important role in controlling your weight and preventing obesity.
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases: Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your circulation.
- Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels: Exercise can lower your blood sugar level and help your insulin work well.
- Improve your mental health and mood: During exercise, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel more relaxed. This can help you deal with stress and reduce your risk of depression.
- Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age: Exercise stimulates your body to release proteins and other chemicals that improve the structure and function of your brain.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles: Regular exercise can help kids and teens build strong bones.
- Improve your sleep: Exercise can help you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Physical activity can help teenagers feel more energetic, improve focus and attention, and promote a better outlook. And regular physical activity can help maintain a healthy weight and prevent heart disease, diabetes, and other medical problems later in life. Parents should give teens control over how they decide to be physically active.