I read that running for 5-10 minutes at 6 miles/hour every day can reduce the risk of death. For that reason, I think that running is the best exercise! This simple exercise can improve your physical and mental health.
Understanding how important it is for my health, I want to build a daily routine of running since my short age. And you, do you like running? Well, if you don´t like it now, you will surely love it after reading this article:
What to do before running?
- Invest in good running shoes
- Always warm up
- Maintain the right posture while running
Tips for running properly:
- Run at a pace that suits you the best.
- If you are a beginner, run a little and then walk for some time.
- Make sure you are breathing right.
- Time yourself first; do not go by the miles. Track the total time you run in minutes.
- Rest the body when needed.
How does it help your health?
- Running is an excellent way to reduce your bulging bellyKeeps Your Heart Healthy
- Keeps Your Heart Healthy
- Long distance running has a positive effect on the heart and helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Running helps tone your outer thighs, inner thighs, hamstrings, quads, glutes, and calves.
- Running helps burn more calories, works on both small and large muscle groups, helps mobilize the fat, and reduces visceral fat.
- It helps strengthen the bones and joints.
- Running helps improve your mood, flushes out toxins, and is a great way to eliminate negative thoughts.
- Vitamin D is produced when you are out in the morning sun. Get up early in the morning and run to get your dose of vitamin D. It will also make you feel energetic for the rest of the day.
What are the best ways to run?
- Racing uphill tends to keep you fit and increases your body strength.
- Running barefoot on grass is very good for the acupressure points present on our feet and heels, it helps in healing various diseases and acne.
- Running on sand requires more energy than running on a track or in the par because your body needs to work harder to deal with the unstable and soft surface.
- Run anytime and anywhere, you can run in the morning or evening, on the treadmill or in the park.